Libcmpio is written for APE (ANSI
C99/POSIX.1-2001 environment). You may impose the compiling of strict
ANSI C89 code by adding the option -DCMP_ANSIC89 to the EXTRADEFS
environment variable. Two functions, fcntl (2) and fileno (3), are the
only non-ANSI C89 functions used when you define the CMP_ANSIC89
Where is the manual?
The on line manual of the current release can be found here
Older versions: 0.2.1
Where is the source code?
How do i contact the author?
Send email to: stormjib at freemail dot gr
20110414 - v.0.2.5
* Makefiles now support the LIBPREFIX environment variable
20081129 - v.0.2.4
* A minor bug in cmpio_rebuild (segfault with fp exception when the
records were less than ten)
* A minor bug in Makefiles
20081117 - v.0.2.3
* A major bug in cmp_dvol_create fixed. Please upgrade.
20081112 - v.0.2.2
* Minor bugs fixed.
20071216 - v.0.2.1
* Makefile changes.
* Libcmpio now exploits the benefits of APE with significant
* CMP_ANSIC89 macro introduced. When compiling with this macro
defined, Libcmpio retains its ANSI C89 compatibility.
* cmpio_getdatasize () introduced.
* Record size limit is now the half of the volume size. This
limitation affects cmpio_append () and cmpio_overwrite ().
* CMP_ERR_RECSIZE introduced.
* Minor optimizations for RISC processors.
* LDFLAGS environment variable is now recognized by the Makefile.
20071124 - v.0.1.0
* Initial release of the source code